Local Experienced Traffic Lawyer
Joel Jackson is the attorney for when you need an experienced local traffic lawyer in Montgomery County (Christiansburg)(Blacksburg), Roanoke County (Salem), Pulaski County, Giles County, and Floyd County, Va. Call Attorney Joel S. Jackson today at 540-961-5297. Joel Jackson has 19 years of experience and helped thousands of clients win their cases.
Whether you’re a first-time offender or you have a prior record, Lawyer Jackson can help you build a strong defense and negotiate the best possible outcome for your case. He understands the law and the local court system, and he will fight tirelessly to protect your rights.
Why Hire Joel Jackson As My Traffic Lawyer?
- Knowledge of the law and the local court system. Traffic laws vary from state to state, and even from county to county. An experienced local traffic lawyer will know the specific laws that apply to your case and the procedures of the local court system.
- Experience negotiating with prosecutors and judges. Traffic lawyers have experience negotiating with prosecutors and judges to get the best possible outcome for their clients. They may be able to get your charges reduced or dismissed, or negotiate a lesser penalty.
- Representation in court. If your case goes to court, a traffic lawyer will represent you and argue on your behalf. They will know the legal arguments that can be made in your favor and will fight to protect your rights.
- Avoid points on your driving record. Points on your driving record can lead to higher insurance rates and even a suspended license. A traffic lawyer may be able to get your charges reduced or dismissed, so that you don’t get any points on your record.
- Keep your driving record clean. A clean driving record can save you money on insurance and make it easier to get a job. A traffic lawyer can help you keep your driving record clean by fighting your charges and getting the best possible outcome for your case.
- Protect your driving privileges. If you have a CDL license or a job that requires you to drive, a traffic conviction could have serious consequences. A traffic lawyer can help you protect your driving privileges and avoid losing your job.
Call Lawyer Joel S. Jackson today to resolve traffic law case Too often, people wrongfully believe that simply paying the fine for a traffic offense – such as a stop sign violation or a simple speeding ticket – is the best way to resolve the situation. This perspective is limited because it does not account for the points that go on your state’s Department of motor vehicle record or insurance premiums that may increase because of the traffic conviction. Further, some tickets in Virginia, such as reckless driving, are criminal charges that would create a permanent criminal record if convicted. Sometimes people believe that they can walk into court and smooth-talk the judge. Often, this is not the case.